At both Trevase Granary and Penblaith Barn we have everything you need for the perfect holiday with children of any age. We have a range of indoor (games console, toys, books), outdoor (football net, bat and balls, badminton net, games, toys) and items in the games room (pool table, table tennis) which is sure to keep children of any age entertained.
Within Herefordshire there are also many places to see and things to do – look at our ‘Plan Your Stay’ section.
For the younger guests we have:
- 2 high chairs with straps
- 2 cots (1 of which is a travel cot) and Trevase Granary has an extra travel cot. Foam mattresses for the cots are provided as an option. Please bring your own cot linen
- 1 bed guard
- A permanent wooden stair gate on the main stairs (at the top of the stairs at Trevase Granary and at the bottom of the main stairs at Penblaith Barn)
- An additional pressure fitted stair gate (Penblaith also has a large stair gate with cable ties to allow flexible use)
- A selection of plastic tableware including plates, bowls, cutlery and cups (enough for 4 children)
- Oilcloths for the dining room tables
- A small selection of toys including push along cars, puzzles and megablox
- A small selection of ride on toys in the games rooms
- A small selection of children’s books
- A selection of board games suitable for ages 3 years and above
Where to find it all when your in the properties?
Trevase Granary: The high chairs and stair gate is in the kitchen cupboard under the stairs. The cots are in the laundry room which is the middle door opposite the car park. The toys can be found in the Ottoman in the dining room under the stairs.
Penblaith Barn: The toys can be found in the TV lounge and the rest of the equipment is in the child equipment store room just on the right as you reach middle floor from the main stairs.