Corporate Hospitality and Business Meeting Venue: Trevase Granary
With plenty of space and a relaxing, homely atmosphere, Trevase Granary is ideal for hosting your business event, whether to entertain, get to know colleagues, or hold an important meeting. The local area has a huge variety of pursuits to enjoy, plus we have the space here to accommodate many other on-site activities in the large games room with private walled garden or in the luxurious, large dining room, beneath exposed beams and chandeliers.
- Eight en-suite bedrooms: four double rooms and four twin rooms (allowing up to 12 colleagues to stay). Find out more.
- Two very comfortable areas, which allow for separate discussions, although each are large enough to accommodate the whole group.
- Two large dining tables that can be arranged as you wish with seating for up to 20 people.
- ‘Games room’ has two large tables with chairs and additional folding tables and chairs can be provided if required.
- The rate is inclusive of Wi-Fi throughout, linen, towels, utilities, starter pack of kitchen sundries, toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer... find out more about what’s included.
- Excellent caterers can cook at the barn, alternatively they can deliver freshly prepared meals to warm in the oven, sandwich platters, hot or cold buffets to your specification: find out more.
- A selection of team building activities can be carried out in one of the large indoor or outdoor spaces: find out more.
- The local area has a large range of attractions, activities and places of interest suitable for any business occasion: Plan Your Stay.
We do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and are confident you will be delighted with your time here, to discuss your requirements further please contact us.
Prices are not relevant for school holidays and bank holidays. Start days can be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday depending on how long you wish to stay. Always speak to us if you have other requirements as we may be able to accommodate them.
|Months||Price for 1 night (up to two days) - including VAT||Price for 2 nights (up to three days) - including VAT||Price for 3 nights (up to four days) - including VAT|
|Off Peak||January, February, November, December||£ 1,080||£ 1,344||£ 1,620|
|Shoulder Months||March, April, September, October||£ 1,260||£ 1,572||£ 1,890|
|Last minute shoulder (less than 3 weeks ahead)||March, April, September, October||£ 1,080||£ 1,344||£ 1,620|
|Peak||May, June, July||£ 1,560||£ 1,950||£ 2,340|
|Last minute peak (less than 3 weeks ahead)||May, June, July||£ 1,260||£ 1,572||£ 1,890|
Companies who have visited include:
- Slug and Lettuce
- English and Welsh Cricket Board
- Stonegate Pub Company
"I booked Trevase Granary for a three-day, off-site meeting for the Board of Telefonica O2. It was perfect for this type of event as we were keen to get away from corporate life and have some quality thinking time.
The barn is finished to a very high standard and every bedroom is en-suite. The kitchen has every gadget you could possibly require, so we had great fun cooking together. The huge dining table allowed us to enjoy some very sociable meals. Finally, the games room provided the post dinner competitive entertainment and was great fun! I highly recommend this place. "
"Eleven of us used Trevase Granary for a KFC Team Building off-site location. The venue was perfect for us. It provided plenty of space, comfort, and an ideal environment in which to get to know each other better and create a Regional Strategy!
We would definitely use the venue again and highly recommend it to other companies looking for something a bit different from the usual dull and uninspiring hotel meeting rooms. A BIG thank you to Liz for being on hand to ensure we had everything we needed!"