Holiday Cottage Accommodation
To see how Trevase Granary is laid out, you can view our floorplans in PDF format.
- Cider Family Room is a large, charming family suite with two single wrought iron beds and a very comfortable sofa-bed that is suitable for children, although
many of our hen parties have also utilised the extra bed. The large wet-room makes this suite ideal for a less able guest (some aids are available on request).
- Coach House Suite is a twin or super-king double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and lovely views.
- Shippon Suite is a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and the same outlook as Coach House and Cider.
- Bull Pen is a double bedroom with a wrought iron bed and a roll-top bath in its en-suite.
- Dairy Suite is a twin or super-king bedroom with an en-suite wet room suitable for less able guests.
- The staircase to the first floor is beautifully crafted from oak and fitted with a stairlift.
- Amply furnished with comfortable leather sofas and chairs, the Sitting Room features a large picture window with uninterrupted views to the Black Mountains. A
large selection of books are housed in bookshelves here and also some board games suitable for all ages. The hand-crafted curved oak staircase, sweeping up to a secret bedroom, gives
the room its own identity.
- The Television Lounge is a large room with plenty of seating for watching television or DVDs or playing games on the Playstation (some games are provided).
A round wooden table and chairs at the back of the room is perfect for enjoying a board game or completing a puzzle. The gas 'wood burner' makes this a cosy room in winter. A huge map of
the area is provided to assist in planning outings.
- The Kitchen is fully fitted with hand-made units, including a central island and granite worktops. It is equipped with a large dual fuel Rangecooker, two larder
fridges, freezer, microwave, George Foreman grill, two dishwashers, two sinks, and all the utensils and gadgets you will need to cater for your party. All the serving dishes, pots and pans,
crockery, cutlery and glassware you will ever need are provided. A hostess trolley is also provided for keeping dishes warm if extra space is needed.
- The Dining Room is conveniently located next to the kitchen. With a large dining table comfortably seating twenty, fabulous views from all the windows, and a
wealth of detail charactertised by wrought iron light fittings, roof timbers, and a stained glass window letting light through from the stairwell, this is a very special room in which to enjoy a meal.
- Owlpen Suite is a double bedroom with two large Velux windows from which to enjoy the stunning views, and an en-suite shower room. All of the top floor
bedrooms have their original 18th century oak A-frame beams, giving the rooms a unique character and charm.
- Hayloft Suite is a larger twin or king-size double bedroom with Velux windows to take advantage of the dual aspect, and an en-suite bathroom.
- Dovecote Suite is reached by an oak circular stair from the Sitting Room. This amazing double bedroom, with views of the Black Mountains and the rolling
countryside of south Herefordshire, would make a fabulous honeymoon suite. The en-suite features a roll-top bath.
- The Service Block houses a laundry room with automatic washing machine and clothes dryer. There is also secure storage for bicycles, fishing rods, etc.
- There is fenced parking for at least eight cars.
Cider Wet-Room, Trevase Granary
Trevase Granary Holiday Cottage, Herefordshire
Self Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation in Herefordshire
Trevase Granary, a long standing 5 Stars Gold award winner, is a luxury barn conversion providing luxury self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for up to eighteen
guests. Beautifully located on a working farm in rural Herefordshire, just five miles from Ross-on-Wye, it offers spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
Dining Room, Trevase Granary, Herefordshire
Lounge, Trevase Granary, Herefordshire
Television Lounge, Trevase Granary, Herefordshire
Kitchen, Trevase Granary, Herefordshire
Bull Pen Bedroom, Trevase Granary, Herefordshire
Cider Bedroom, Trevase Granary, Herefordshire