Luxury Herefordshire Self-Catering Holiday Cottages
Set in stunning rural locations close to Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye, Penblaith
Barn and Trevase Granary provide an ideal choice of luxury
self-catering cottage accommodation for holidays in Herefordshire.
Close to Symonds Yat, Forest of Dean and Offa's Dyke, and
within easy reach of some of the country's finest racecourses, including Cheltenham, Chepstow, Hereford, Ludlow, Warwick and Worcester, our large holiday cottages, each sleeping up to
18 guests, offer luxury self-catering venues for family gatherings, reunions, group holidays and corporate hospitality.
Features common to both Penblaith and Trevase:
- Visit England
5 Stars Self-Catering award winners.
- Each holiday cottage has eight en-suite bedrooms, including a family room where two additional children can sleep on a comfortable sofa bed.
- All bedroom suites are equipped with flat-screen television, radio alarm clock, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries and tea / coffee making facilities.
- Each holiday cottage has a CD player, iPod docking staion, DVD player, Freeview and a games console (Trevase has a playstation and Penblaith has a Wii). A selection of DVDs and
games are provided.
- A range of board games, books and children's toys are provided.
- Our prices are fully inclusive of utilities, linen and a set of towels.
- A starter pack of kitchen sundries is provided.
- Plenty of kitchenware and kitchen gadgets of all kinds are provided in addition to a hostess trolley, wine fridge and multiple fridges, dishwashers , freezer and microwave, allowing easier
catering for your large group.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available for your use.
- High chairs, cots and stair-gates are available on request.
- Both properties have a games room with a pool table, table tennis, and a selection of other outdoor games equipment.
- A large gas barbecue is available for your use in the summer months, complete with barbecue tools, at no extra cost.
- Both holiday cottages are open all year with Monday and Friday change-overs.
- Three-night weekend and four-night midweek short breaks are available throughout the year, excluding Christmas and New Year when they are available only for weekly lets.
- All major supermarkets will deliver grocery orders purchased on-line (refer to the information section).
- We can provide an optional range of dining choices, from chef-prepared ready-meals to fully-served dinner parties.
- Both properties are in stunning rural locations and clear night skies make them ideal for star-gazing.
- Both properties have been awarded a Level 2 Access rating for disabled guests.